The SO:Linked team is out and about in different venues across Southampton over the coming months hosting Community Conversations and we’d love to talk to you.
We’re hosting some events to bring local people together to find out about the hidden gems in your neighbourhood… What are the things you like doing, where are the groups you like going to, where are the great places to enjoy either with others or on your own, who are the unsung community heroes, which streets have great community spirit, and what other activities or initiatives would you like to be part of creating? Come and tell us about them, or add them to our Model Village, provided by Southampton Collective. All ages are welcome – children to be accompanied by an adult at all times please.
So if you’re part of a community group already, just want to come and see what’s going on, have a few friends or neighbours with an interest or a passion, have lived in your neighbourhood all your life and know those hidden gems, have just moved somewhere and want to get involved in your local community with others…
….please come and be part of the conversation….we’d love to see you!
Saturday 29 Feb Lorshill and Lordswood
- 10.30-12.30pm Lordshill Library
- 1pm-3pm King’s Church, 414 Coxford Road, Lordswood
Saturday 21 March Swaythling and Portswood
- 10am – 12 midday St Albans Church 357 Burgess Rd, Southampton SO16 3BD
- 2pm-4pm October Books, 189 Portswood Rd, Portswood, Southampton SO17 2NF
Saturday 4 April Central Southampton
Saturday 18 April Bitterne and Woolston
- 2-4pm Woolston Community Centre
Saturday 25 April TBC Shirley and Millbrook
Saturday 2 May Thornhill and Townhill Park
- 10.30-12.30 Thornhill Community Library 328 Hinkler Rd, Thornhill, Southampton SO19 6DF
- 2pm-4pm Townhill Park Community Centre Meggeson Avenue, Townhill Park, Southampton, SO18 2FH