Learn how employers can support their staff to become trustees, and why the company, employees and charities reap the benefits
About this event
Employers of all shapes and sizes support their staff to become trustees in order to:
- develop future senior leaders
- improve staff retention
- create a happier workforce
- develop greater employee satisfaction
- give back to the community
- strengthen brand recognition.
This webinar will cover:
- Considerations for employers: what are trustees and who can become one?
- How employers can use trusteeship to contribute to their staff development, diversity or responsible business objectives.
- How Getting on Board works with employers to support employees to become trustees.
The webinar will be delivered by Penny Wilson, CEO of Getting on Board, and is particularly intended for HR, Learning & Development, responsible business and equality, diversity & inclusion professionals but all are welcome.
If you can’t attend in person, you are welcome to register in order to receive the recording.
The Onboarding: induction training for newly appointed Trustees on DEC 15, 2021 18:00 – 19:00
Many trustees tell us they didn’t have a clear overview of their responsibilities when inducted into their board.
In this one hour session, we’ll take you through your trustee duties in a clear and engaging way. There will be a chance to ask questions and we’ll signpost you to further support. This session is also suitable as a refresher for existing trustees.
By the end of this introductory webinar you will understand:
- The role of a trustee
- The main duties and responsibilities of a trustee
- How to carry out your trusteeship duties effectively
The webinar costs £10.00 to attend.
Discount is available for multiple trustees from the same organisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail.
Please also get in touch if you’d like us to run this session for your board or network in-house.
This webinar runs monthly, on a Wednesday each month and is held on Zoom.
Please choose the date you’d prefer using the dropdown menu to the right and continue with the booking. A Zoom link to join your selected webinar date will be included in your booking confirmation email.
The dates for 2022 are as follows:
- Wednesday 19th January, 5:30-6:30pm
- Wednesday 16th February, 5:30-6:30pm
- Wednesday 27th April, 5:30-6:30pm
- Wednesday 18th May, 5:30-6:30pm
Getting on Board also runs other online training which may be of interest to you, including sessions on diversity and recruitment. We recommend taking a look around our Eventbrite page to see if our other webinars are of interest. You can also head to our website for more information about everything we offer.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss bespoke training, please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com.