Beyond the Streets has been working on behalf of women who are experiencing sexual exploitation for over 20 years. We began with a small number of grassroots projects becoming increasingly aware of the urgent need for holistic, specialist support for women involved in prostitution.
We look beyond labels to support you
- Are you involved in selling sex indoors, escorting, in a massage parlour, online, or on the street?
- Are you looking for support?
- Are you looking for a route out and wanting to make changes?
- Maybe you see yourself as someone who got into sex work but you are feeling isolated and not sure whom to talk to?
- Perhaps you are being forced into it and don’t know where to turn.
Our “Beyond Support” staff team are here to listen and to help you find your next steps.
We can support you by:
- listening and understanding
- advising you about support services near you
- providing a safe place to explore your options for change, allowing you to choose your next steps
- giving you relevant information on what’s out there to help you plan for the future
Get in touch
Call us on 0800 133 7870.
Once you’ve been in touch, we’ll call you back or email to arrange a support call. At present we are staffed Monday-Thursday so any message left outside of this time will be replied to as soon as we can the following week. Call back times for ongoing support are currently Mon-Thurs 10 am-4 pm. If for any reason this option does not work on an ongoing basis, please do let us know. Please do leave a quick message with a name and a mobile number and we will call you back. (We only reply to calls from mobile phones, to protect your confidentiality)
The ways we want to help you
Our vision is to see a world where people are free from sexual exploitation, and where those in prostitution have the option to pursue genuine alternatives, free from constraints such as poverty, drug dependency, and abuses of vulnerability.
To achieve this vision we have 3 areas of work:
- Working with women – fostering collaborative partnerships with individuals affected by prostitution and providing opportunities to participate in the provision of support services
- Working with others – increasing the number, quality and effectiveness of projects that work directly with those in the sex industry
- Increasing impact – raising awareness of the issues relating to sexual exploitation and ensuring that the needs of those being exploited are adequately represented in the public arena
Beyond the Streets works to end sexual exploitation and is a charity inspired by Christian values. This belief inspires us to work with acceptance, value and mutual respect for all and we look to work in partnership with those who want to work alongside women to see freedom from abuse and exploitation.
Click on this link: Events – Beyond The Streets