HCC – Neighbourhood Care and Support grant
Applications are invited to provide an umbrella organisation to support and provide advice to neighbourhood level organisations working across the whole of Hampshire to meet the needs of isolated, vulnerable and frail people. Whilst the expected beneficiaries are to include older people, there is an additional expectation that the organisation awarded the grant will facilitate the conditions for neighbourhood level organisations to extend their support to individuals with mental health needs, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, long term conditions, sensory impairment/loss and unpaid carers, to reflect the wider focus of Adults’ Health and CareThe term of the grant will be for 1 year finishing on the 31st March 2023.
We will consider organisations that have developed proposed solutions fulfilling our criteria, and that will comply with mutually agreed reporting and monitoring requirements that directly relate to the prevention, diversion and delay of individuals requiring Adult’s Health and Care support . We expect voluntary and community organisations to be active and based in Hampshire. We are unable to award funding to commercial enterprises and/or individuals acting in their own capacity.
Any application must ensure:
- proposed solutions support the priorities and objectives of Adults’ Health and Care
- proposed solutions are for adults over 18 years living in Hampshire
- every organisation in the application has a minimum of 3 people on its management committee as per Charity Commission guidelines
- evidence policies in place relevant to the level of funding applied for
- have a specific adult/child protection policy which includes obtaining checks carried out by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) in relation to regulated activities
- have in place insurance arrangements in respect of staff, volunteers, users and third parties
Grant applications for solutions in the range of £60,000 are expected.
Deadline: 27 November