Solent-Get-Into-Employment-flyer-Practitioner – Solent Get Into Employment
Supporting Neurodivergent people into work
This programme is supported by European Union, DWP, Princes Trust, Autism Hampshire and SCC
Are you working with someone who is interested in employment?
What we do:
• Employer engagement to ensure the right support is in place.
• 1-1 employment-focused, person-centred support delivered in the community.
• Ongoing employment support once in work.
• Support to find, gain and sustain paid employment.
• Retention support for individuals facing difficulties at work.
Who can be referred?
• Individuals who live in Southampton and are currently unemployed and looking for employment.
• Neurodiverse people, including those with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
For further information contact Mandy Burdfield:
T: 078 5578 8139 E: email@example.com