COVID-19 – Read the latest Wellbeing@Work newsletters for support and information.
Why is it important to invest in employee wellbeing?
When you look after your people, your people look after your business
- Healthier means less sickness absence
- Happier means more motivated
- Engaged means more productive
- Supported means innovative
- Valued means retaining key talent
The free Wellbeing@Work Toolkit makes it easy for local businesses to be proactive and invest in the health and wellbeing of their staff.
Make health and wellbeing part of your business culture and success
- Health and Wellbeing survey, action planning, measuring ROI, policies
- Southampton Workplace Health and Wellbeing Pledge
Raise awareness and develop skills
- Workshop to support your managers, train and support internal Wellbeing Champions
- B2B networking and peer support
Encourage your staff to be healthier and happier
- Access to free health checks, action plans and specialist support to change lifestyle behaviours (smoking, inactivity, weight management and drinking) and find support to address mental health issues
- Sign up to the Wellbeing@Work newsletter for information, ideas and easy links into national health promotion days and campaigns
- Download resources to keep your Health and Wellbeing Noticeboard fresh and interesting
The Wellbeing@Work scheme is co-funded by Southampton Connect
To find out how we can help you and your business, please email email@example.com