We are diverting much of our activity into detached youth provision to ensure that young people have access to support at this time; we are also working with education providers to support with vulnerable children and young people.
We are still doing all we can to help young people in need. If you need support at this time, please contact us and we will do our best to help. At this time we:
- have stopped face-to-face delivery.
- have temporarily stopped detached youth work.
- have closed The Hub & MP3.
- are running office-based projects remotely.
- are remotely supporting young people via phone calls, WhatsApp, online and other appropriate methods of engagement. This includes 1:1 and group sessions.
- are continuing to support families with NVR training and taking new referrals.
- are running holiday and after school clubsfor children of key workers only in line with government advice at The Scott Centre in Andover and at our outdoor learning sites in Eastleigh.
- are creating digital resources.
- are promoting the importance of mental and physical well-being at this time.
- are continuing to adapt our programmes to fit in with the needs of young people.
- are planning for the future!